Residential Lease Agreement
THIS LEASE AGREEMENT is made and entered into this day of , 20 , by and between , hereinafter referred to as “Landlord” whose address is , and , hereinafter referred to as “Tenant.
1. Landlord leases to Tenant and Tenant leases from Landlord, upon the terms and conditions contained herein, the dwelling located at for the term commencing on the day of , 20 , and continuing thereafter until the day of , 20 , at which time this Lease Agreement shall terminate.
2. Tenant shall pay as rent the sum of $ each and every month during the term, in advance, no later than 5:00 p.m. on the first day of every month. Tenant further agrees to pay a late charge of $3.00 for each day rent is not received by the Landlord regardless of the cause, including dishonored checks, time being of the essence. A Service Charge of $20.00 will be due to Landlord for all dishonored checks.
3. As an incentive to Tenant to make rent payments on time, and for being responsible for all minor maintenance of the premises, a discount in the amount of $ may be deducted from the above rental amount each month. Said discount will be forfeited if Tenant fails to perform as stated above.
4. Tenant agrees to use said dwelling as living quarters only for adults and children, namely:
and no other persons shall occupy the premises in any capacity.
5. Tenant agrees to accept the property in its current condition and to return it in “moving‑in clean” condition, or to pay a special cleaning charge of $ upon vacating the premises.
6. As additional rent, Tenant agrees to pay a non‑refundable pet fee of $ per month for each pet. All pets on the property not registered under this Lease shall be presumed to be strays and will be disposed of by the appropriate agency as prescribed by law. A Pet Agreement, if applicable, is attached hereto as Exhibit “B”, and incorporated herein by reference. PET NAME(S) AND
Leave a Comment
By John Gittelsohn August 24, 2020, 4:00 AM PDT Some of the largest real estate investors are walking away from Read More...Late-Stage Delinquencies are Surging
Aug 21 2020, 11:59AM Like the report from Black Knight earlier today, the second quarter National Delinquency Survey from the Read More...Published by the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
It was recently published by the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, which is about as official as you can Read More...